Friday, November 23, 2007

More bad drivers

So the question of the day is, when did common courtesy go out of style? What makes people think that they can do whatever they want to do while driving? Now I understand that that signal switch is on the OTHER SIDE of the steering wheel, but I guess that between drinking your coffee and speaking on the cell phone, it can be difficult to stretch that finger out. And while on the topic of cell phones, why are there still so many people out there still holding it up to their ear? With all of the hand free device and even speaker options that are available on almost all phones, why is there a need to hold it up? Now I won't be a martyr or anything like that as I use my phone while driving, but I don't hold it up. Put it on speaker and put the thing down. I know it means pushing one more button, but at least you would then be able drive. Perhaps that signal switch is not all that far away after all.

No comments: